FIXED ASSET REGISTER SOFTWARE
What is Faswin fixed asset software?
Easy-to-use, powerful electronic Fixed Asset Management software. Takes the tedium out of maintaining a fixed asset register.
Why use fixed asset software?
Fixed asset management software is essential in minimising your taxable income.
Who uses it?
Southern Sun, Spar, Pharma Natura, St Johnís Ambulance, The Cold Chain, Improvair, Bandag, Questek , and hundreds of other businesses and accountants, as far afield as Australia and Tanzania.
Designed to meet your requirements
- Complies with all legal, tax and accounting requirements for the maintenance of a company fixed asset inventory system
- Provides a complete and auditable record of all fixed assets
- Generates separate reports for book and tax values
- Is multi-company compliant allowing more than one fixed asset register
- Insurance and replacement value indices provide useful management information
- Allows multi-unit assets as a convenient method of recording identical assets
- Records assets in cost centers and departments for easy reporting
- Allows for compound assets, master assets and sub assets
- Depreciation type and rate selectable on an individual asset or group basis
- Prints labels for the physical identification of assets
- Immediate depreciation calculated upon entering an asset
- Depreciation can be calculated for any period (monthly, quarterly, annually)
range of reports
This comprehensive range of reports turn FasWin into a dynamic management tool:
FasWin is easy to use because the entire program complies with Windows standards. On-line help assists the user at any point in the program.
- Eliminates the drudgery of manual asset registers
- Clear and user friendly reports
- Password control
- simple, easy-to-read manual
- Fast processing
For a small investment, FasWin will give you the following substantial returns:
- Save time in calculating depreciation every month and year
- Guaranteed accuracy of calculations
- Labels identify assets, facilitating asset counts and reducing unauthorized loss of assets
- Physical location of assets can be determined
- Allows you to take advantage of attractive tax deductions that may not otherwise be allowed by the spReceiver of Revenue
- Stores important information about the asset for easy retrieval
Able to network
Unlimited number of users
Powerful access control features
- P166 or greater
- At least 32MB RAM
- Windows 98, NT, Me, 2000 or XP
- Printer (all reports fit A4 size paper)
Please note: We are agents for Faswin, but do not support the product. Support can be obtained by emailing email@example.com